Consolidating and customizing your Rock Band library has never been easier. Follow the steps below to export Rock Band 2 to Rock Band 3. The whole process will require you to pay a $10 export license fee.
If you've lost your code or if your manual doesn't have a code printed, please reach out to EA for a replacement:
- Visit rockband.com/ps3-export
- When prompted, enter the code from the back of your Rock Band 2 manual
- Copy down the new code that the website gives you*
- In Rock Band 3, go to “Get More Songs” in the Main Menu
- Select “Redeem Code”
- Enter the code you received from the website
*If you receive an error message or nothing happens when you type in your code (or if you're told that your code has already been used but you're using a new copy of the game), please submit a ticket with us and we'll be able to look into it. Make sure to tell us what region you're in (North America, Europe, etc.) and include a scan or photograph of the back of your manual with the code legible.
Keywords: ps3, playstation 3, rock band 2, rb2, export, import, web site, token